Below you will find all the current regulations for the West Cumbria Motorsport Club 2012 Autosolo Championship. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.
- 1st April 2012 – Kirkbride Airfield, nr. Wigton. CANCELLED
- 22nd July 2012 – Kirkbride Airfield, nr. Wigton.
- Autosolos can only be done in a road legal car which is taxed, MOT tested and insured. The car also needs to be driven to the event.
- Competitors only need a club membership car to qualify, no competition licences or special equipment is needed.
- Can be entered by individuals as young as 16 subject to certain conditions.
- Autosolos are run on sealed tarmac venues in West Cumbria, entry fees are usually about £15 for the day.
During an autosolo you drive around a course marked out by numbered cones as quickly as you can, without incident. You will only go forwards in autosolos, there is no need to reverse and you will never need to use your handbrake. Each run is timed and the lowest time after all tests are completed is deemed the winner.